Associate Membership shall be available to students enrolled in a recognised tertiary institution, not in fulltime employment.
Benefits of Associate Membership
- Associate Members can enjoy a discounted membership fee and conference fee;
- Subscription to the Journal of ANZAM (Journal of Management & Organization);
- ANZAM Newsletter providing information on members’ management research, teaching and staff at management schools in Australia and New Zealand;
- Doctoral workshops for students with leading national and international scholars;
- ANZAM Colloquia – We encourage conference attendance and publishing by offering colloquia that bring together senior academics and doctoral students for a joint discussion and development of publishable articles.
- Access to and networking opportunities with the premier management academy representing Australia and New Zealand and international affiliates;
- Notifications from ANZAM on management conferences, calls for papers, relevant events and even academic opportunities through ANZAM’s email distribution network and website;
- Eligibility for ANZAM Awards;
- We offer the largest network in Australia and New Zealand with more than 40 member organisations and, in addition, over 600 individual members. We offer an annual conference, workshops, seminars, symposia, and colloquia to provide network opportunities.
Associate Members shall have the right to use the nomenclature “ANZAM Associate” or “ANZAMA” (Associate Member of the Australian & New Zealand Zealand Academy of Management).
Need more convincing? Take a look at Benefits of ANZAM Associate Membership.
(Please note that Associate Members are not entitled to be elected as officers of the Academy or to vote for the election of officers.)