ANZAM’S Research goals are:
- To enhance and recognise the research capabilities of the membership
- To work with the JMO Editor and Editorial Board to improve relevance, quality and effectiveness of JMO
The key initiatives supporting these goals are:
- Co-sponsoring BARDsNET, which continues to play a key role in providing input into the ERA journal ranking process through consultations with ANZAM institutional members.
- Collaborating with the JMO Editor and Editorial Board to enhance the reputation of JMO and value to ANZAM.
- Developing policy, obtaining sponsorship and overseeing selection processes for awards recognising outstanding research contributions of ANZAM members.
- Facilitating the development of research skills, collaboration, and the free exchange of ideas through:
- an annual Doctoral consortium focused on developing the research skills of emerging scholars;
- sessions on the craft of scholarly research and specific research techniques via the annual Conference and online seminars;
- research-focused networking sessions to encourage research collaborations between ANZAM members.