Retired Membership is now available on the following conditions:
- Retired membership shall be available to academic teachers and researchers who have ceased fulltime or part-time employment.
- Retired staff who undertake sessional or short-term contract teaching will be eligible for Retired membership.
- Retired Members who return to fulltime or part-time teaching will revert to Professional membership.
- Retired Members shall have the same rights and privileges as Professional Members.
- Retired membership fees shall be set at the same level as Associate membership.
Retired Members shall have the right to use the nomenclature “ANZAM Retired” or “ANZAMR” (Retired Member of the Australian & New Zealand Zealand Academy of Management).
Please feel free to contact the Academy Office if you have any queries.