ANZAM has a range of membership levels:
- Professional membership for fulltime academics and practitioners
- Associate Associate Membership shall be available to students enrolled in a recognised tertiary institution, and not in fulltime academic employment
- Retired membership for those who wish to stay in touch with the management discipline.
- Fellow status is available to members of at least five years standing, with demonstrated exceptional performance in various criteria.
- Industry Fellow membership can be applied for by ANZAM members with a distinguished record in industry.
- Life Fellowships are awarded by the Board to members who have demonstrated meritorious service to the Academy.
- Most Australian and New Zealand Universities, and a number of other tertiary educators, are Institutional members.
More detailed information on membership can be obtained by clicking on the links below.