What’s new and exciting with JMO?
- JMO’s latest Impact Factor is 1.189. This is a rise from 0.539 in just one year. Our position has improved from 180/194 to 159/209. Onwards and upwards!
- Our Citescore has also risen to 1.07 from 0.51 Our position has improved from 176/311 to 118/340.
- The journal is looking much more colourful! We’re using colour to highlight titles, frame the abstract, and highlight headings, with multi-colour diagrams adding interest and focus.
- We’ve moved to a larger, clearer font.
- Full attribution of authors’ institutions now appears under the title, rather than hidden as footnotes, and full citation is provided at the end.
Take a look at the attached for a preview of the new look.
Don’t forget, your ANZAM membership Provides a free subscription to JMO. You can access it via the Member Sign-In page.