Applications for ANZAM’s Teaching, Research, and Doctoral Awards are now open, as well as the Case Study Competition and the PELT Grants. Awards will be announced and presented at ANZAM’s 32nd Annual Conference being held in Auckland, New Zealand, from (the evening of) 4-7 December 2018.
Applications for all awards close on Friday 7 September 2018:
- ANZAM Innovative Management Educator of the Year Award – sponsored by ANZAM
- ANZAM Early Career Researcher Award – sponsored by European Management Journal
- ANZAM Best Doctoral Dissertation Award – sponsored by Deakin Business School – Department of Management
- ANZAM Case Study Competition – sponsored by Journal of Management & Organization (JMO)
- ANZAM PELT (Promoting Excellence in Learning and Teaching) Grants – sponsored by ANZAM