Work Design for Success: Innovative Research & Leading-Edge Practice
12-14 February 2024 | Perth, Australia
**Call for papers is OPEN**
Marking the first work design conference of its kind globally, the 3-day inaugural Centre for Transformative Work Design (CTWD) Conference 2024 aims to inspire discussion around creating healthier, happier workplaces through work design.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from world-leading experts, bridge research and practice and gain valuable insights adopted by companies and businesses to transform work.
- Professor Sharon Parker (Curtin University)
- Professor Arnold Bakker (Erasmus University Rotterdam)
- Professor Evangelia Demerouti (TU/e Eindhoven University of Technology)
- Professor Maureen Dollard (University of South Australia)
- Professor Maria Tims (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam)
- Associate Professor Karina Jorritsma (Curtin University)
- Dave Burroughs (Principal Psychologist, Australian Psychological Services; Chief Mental Health Officer, Westpac Group)