- ANZAM Management Educator of the Year Award – sponsored by Pearson Australia
- ANZAM Early Career Researcher Award – sponsored by European Management Journal
- ANZAM Best Doctoral Dissertation Award – sponsored by Deakin Graduate School of Business
- ANZAM Award for Research Supervision Excellence – sponsored by UQ Business School
- ANZAM Case Writing Competition – sponsored by Journal of Management & Organization
- ANZAM PELT (Promoting Excellence in Learning and Teaching) Grants
To recognise and encourage excellence in teaching of management, and to provide opportunities for sharing of good teaching practice. This Award consists of a plaque and a cash prize of A$3,000. In addition, Pearson Australia will provide additional sponsorship up to A$1,500, on a reimbursement basis, for the winner to conduct a Master Class at the ANZAM Conference in the following year. Closing date for applications extended to Friday 11 October 2013.
To foster and recognise the research and scholarly achievements of emerging researchers who are at an early stage in an academic career. The Award consists of a cash prize of A$2,500.
To recognise exceptional doctoral dissertation research in the field of Management. The Award consists of a cash prize of A$1,500 and an opportunity to publish in the Journal of Management & Organization.
The ANZAM Research Supervision Excellence (RSE) Award is designed to recognise excellence in research degree supervision among ANZAM members. The RSE Award consists of a cheque for $3,000.
The Case Writing Competition is aimed at increasing the number of case studies specific to the Australian and New Zealand region. The winner receives a full Registration for the following year’s ANZAM Conference, publication in the Journal of Management & Organization, and an opportunity for their case to be published on the ANZAM website.
Please visit our Teaching pages for details of the PELT Grants.
ANZAM Best Research Dissertation Proposal Award
This Award will not be offered in 2013.