The overall aim of the Co-operative and Mutual Enterprises SIG is to increase the scope, quality and impact of research on co-operative and mutual enterprises. This aligns well with ANZAM’s purpose of advancing scholarship and practice of management research.
Specific objectives include:
- To establish a community of management scholars with research interests and expertise on the nature and performance of co-operative enterprises and mutual organisations.
- To create opportunities for academics to present and discuss their research on co-operative enterprises and/or mutual organisations linked to the ANZAM conference and in other events e.g., symposia, workshops or roadshows.
- To extend and develop new research capacity and provide mentoring for emerging researchers and PhD students who are interested in these areas of research.
- To encourage the development of new collaborative research projects related to co-operative enterprises and mutual organisations, to share information on funding opportunities, with the goal of collaboratively accessing these funding sources.
- To raise the profile of research on co-operative enterprises and mutual organisations in academe.
- To inform and influence CME industry practices through applied, industry-relevant, and rigorous research
Professor Tim Mazzarol (Convenor)
Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Education,
UWA Business School
Professor Sophie Reboud (Co-Convenor)
Burgundy Business School
Groupe ESC Dijon Bourgogne
Professor Delwyn Clark (Co-Convenor)
Waikato Management School
University of Waikato