We are pleased to announce that the BAM2023 Conference Submission Site is now officially open!
The BAM2023 Conference will take place on the 1st September (virtual day) with the in-person Conference from the 5th – 6th September (with some networking activities taking place in the afternoon of 4th September) and will be hosted by The University of Sussex Business School, University of Sussex. We have taken the decision to hold the Conference in a split hybrid model.
Theme: Towards Disruptive Sustainability: New Business Opportunities and Challenges
Key Dates: The paper submission site will close at 23:59 GMT on Friday 3rd March.
The deadline for PDW submissions is Friday 28th April at 17:00.
Please see below Track Summaries, Paper Submission Guidelines and FAQs. In addition, please find the Call for Professional Development Workshops, which will take place both in-person and online.
- BAM2023 Track Summaries
- Paper Submission Guidelines (PDF Downloadable)
- FAQs (PDF Downloadable)
- Call for Professional Development Workshops (PDWs)
Key Information before Making a Submission
- Before making a submission, please ensure that you have read all of the paper submission requirements
- You can only submit a paper to one track
- Please be aware that you can only submit a maximum of 3 papers to the BAM2023 Conference.
|Submit Your Papers
|Submit Your PDW
Invite your colleagues
Please feel free to forward this email to your friends and colleagues who may be interested in participating.