ANZAM Online – Research Webinar: The year of living dangerously – how we coped
This webinar brings together key Australian and New Zealand academics who balanced research and teaching during the global pandemic. Universities have largely focused on teaching and learning during this period for frontline staff, but how have academics managed to keep their research focused (or not) and/or how are they planning to refocus moving forward? The webinar will highlight key insights around these questions; it will be structured with five-minute presentations and then an opportunity for discussion in the wider group (50 minutes).
- Wednesday 11 November 2020 – 1.00pm AEDT
- Professor Peter Holland, Swinburne University of Technology
- Dr Amanda Coles, Deakin University
- Dr Andrei Lux, Edith Cowan University
- Dr Lara Thynne, Swinburne University of Technology
- Associate Professor Sara Walton, University of Otago
Attendance is FREE, but you must RSVP by Monday 9 November 2020 to email@example.com.