Another webinar from the British Academy of Management’s Amid COVID-19 series – Responses to COVID-19 – The lens from strategists.
Facilitated by Dr Inge Hill (Chair, Strategic Special Interest Group, BAM) and Dr Alan Tait (Senior Lecturer in Strategy, Portsmouth University), the panellists for this discussion were:
- Professor Maureen Meadows (Professor of Strategic Management, Centre for Business in Society, Coventry University)
- Professor Robert Chia (Research Professor of Management, Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow)
- Professor Richard Lynch (Emeritus Professor of Strategic Management, Middlesex University London, and Visiting Professor, Portsmouth University)
- Professor Robert Macintosh (Head of School for Social Sciences, Heriot-Watt University)
- Professor Paula Jarzabkowski (Professor of Strategic Management, Cass Business School, City University of London, and Queensland Business School).
Thank you to the British Academy of Management.