This Call for Papers will focus on those that address the relevant topics including:
- How youth ‘work-readiness’ can be improved;
- Industry/education collaborations that help increase youth employability;
- How governments, industry and education providers may work together to improve opportunities for (decent) work/youth employment;
- Studies highlighting inclusion and work practices for various employment/social groups;
- Country studies that offer insights into the challenges of the decent work agenda; and
- Innovative studies that illustrate exemplar policies, practices and cases.
Submissions Open: 1 January 2017VIEW WEBSITE