ANZAM has a commitment to management education which includes excellence in Teaching and Learning and disseminating information on Teaching and Learning developments.
Specific Teaching and Learning activities include:
- Teaching and Learning topics are incorporated into the programs for Institutional Members Meetings, conference workshops and regional activities;
- The ANZAM Management Educator of the Year Award is organised each year;
- The annual Case Study Competition;
- The new ANZAM PELT Grant (Promoting Excellence in Learning and Teaching);
- The ANZAM Management Educator’s Master Class is included in the ANZAM Conference;
- Publication of case studies in the Journal of Management and Organization (JMO) is encouraged.
- Good teaching and learning strategies and practices are invited for the ANZAM newsletter.
Outcomes from the Case Study Competition and PELT Grants are available to ANZAM members on the Teaching Resources page.