In late 2002, the ANZAM Executive created the ANZAM Research Fellow faculty as another ANZAM initiative to promote scholarship and research in business and management studies.
ANZAM Research Fellows are all ANZAM members with distinguished research background. They were appointed by the ANZAM Board for three years and are eligible for re-appointment for another three years. The primary role of the ANZAM Research Fellows is to mentor current ANZAM members who are early career researchers, especially PhD students, in developing their career and research profile. In addition to their involvement in Doctoral Workshops which are held annually in conjunction with the ANZAM conference and sometimes mid-year as well, the Research Fellows will also, throughout the year, provide mentoring and advice to students/researchers on research matters, preparation of grant applications as well as career and priorities through email, telephone and face-to-face contacts. ANZAM Research Fellows are not meant to replace, but rather to complement, the role of the formal supervisor within the student’s/researcher’s own institution.
The current ANZAM Research Fellows, their short CVs and contact emails are produced below. ANZAM members interested in consulting one of our Research Fellows are encouraged to email them directly.
- Professor Neal Ashkanasy – University of Queensland: Email
- Professor Kerry Brown – Southern Cross University: Email
- Professor Lee Di Milia – Central Queensland University: Email
- Professor Gael McDonald – Deakin University: Email
- Associate Professor Terry Sloan - University of Western Sydney: Email
- Professor Adrian Wilkinson – Griffith Business School: Email
- Professor John Brocklesby- Victoria Management School: Email
- Professor Trish Corner- AUT University: Email
- Professor Sally Davenport – Victoria Management School: Email
- Professor Jarrod Haar - Massey University: Email
- Professor Kate Kearins - Auckland University of Technology: Email
- Professor Ralph Stablein - Massey University: Email