Retired Membership is now available on the following conditions:
- Retired membership shall be available to academic teachers and researchers who have ceased fulltime or part-time employment.
- Retired staff who undertake sessional or short-term contract teaching will be eligible for Retired membership.
- Retired Members who return to fulltime or part-time teaching will revert to Professional membership.
- Retired Members shall have the same rights and privileges as Professional Members.
- Retired membership fees shall be set at the same level as Associate membership.
Retired Members shall have the right to use the nomenclature “ANZAM Retired” or “ANZAM-R” (Retired Member of the Australian & New Zealand Zealand Academy of Management).
Please feel free to contact the Academy Office if you have any queries.