Professional Membership is available to those who are teachers and/or researchers in business, management, public administration or related disciplines in universities and colleges, or individuals with a significant involvement in management education or research, and to such other persons who have a substantial interest in the advancement of scholarship in those disciplines.
Benefits of Professional Membership
- Subscription to the Journal of ANZAM (Journal of Management & Organization);
- ANZAM Newsletter providing information on members’ management research, teaching and staff at management schools in Australia and New Zealand;
- Doctoral workshops for students with leading national and international scholars;
- Access to and networking opportunities with the premier management academy representing Australia and New Zealand and international affiliates;
- Notifications from ANZAM on management conferences, calls for papers, relevant events and even academic opportunities through ANZAM’s email distribution network and website;
- Eligibility for ANZAM Awards;
- Entitled to be elected as officers of ANZAM and to vote for the election of officers;
- The right to use the nomenclature “ANZAMM” (Member of the Australian & New Zealand Academy of Management).