As part of the Deakin University Alfred Deakin Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scheme, the Department of Management in the Deakin Business School is looking for candidates to nominate for the fellowship. Candidates will have a PhD in one or a number of the management-related disciplines (organisational behaviour, leadership, human resource management, employee relations, international business management, strategic management, sports management and marketing, and arts and cultural management) and have an excellent research record in one of the following areas:
- Workplace mental health
- Employee voice and participation
- Integration of refugees into the workplace
- International business management and Leadership
- Sports management and marketing
- Evaluating the socio-cultural impacts of arts and cultural activities
For more information, click HERE.