Applications for ANZAM’s Teaching, Research, and Doctoral Awards are now open, as well as the Case Study Competition and the PELT Grants. Awards will be announced and presented at ANZAM’s 31st Annual Conference being held in Melbourne, Australia, from (the evening of) 5-8 December 2017.
Applications for all awards close on Friday 8 September 2017:
- ANZAM Innovative Management Educator of the Year Award – sponsored by ANZAM
- ANZAM Early Career Researcher Award – sponsored by European Management Journal
- ANZAM Best Doctoral Dissertation Award – sponsored by Deakin Business School – Department of Management
- ANZAM Case Study Competition – sponsored by Journal of Management & Organization (JMO)
- ANZAM PELT (Promoting Excellence in Learning and Teaching) Grants – sponsored by ANZAM